- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 16 Farmland® KC Wild Wings
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, slivered
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 oz. unsalted butter
- Combine flour, oregano, salt and pepper in shallow pan. Toss wings in seasoned flour, shaking off any excess.
- Heat olive oil in large sauté pan on medium heat. Add wings and stir-fry until golden brown; add garlic.
- Add white wine and reduce by half. Season with paprika.
- Add chicken stock and simmer until slightly thickened. Finish with unsalted butter.
KC Wild Wings
70247192127 and 70247194557
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.