- 1.5 lb. Farmland Pork Flat Iron Steak, cut into strips
- 2 red bell peppers, julienned
- 1 Spanish onion, julienned
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Combine all ingredients except cilantro in large bowl. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Bring large sauté pan to high heat.
- Sauté pork and vegetables with marinade over high heat until caramelized.
- Serve in flour tortillas; top with cilantro.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.