- 1 (12-oz.) bottle ale beer
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 1/2 lb. Farmland® Pork Boneless Sirloin, cut into 4 chops
- Combine all ingredients except pork in bowl.
- Add chops, making sure to coat all sides. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill chops until internal temperature reaches 145oF. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.